Founder/CEO: Pat Corsi
Categories: Home improvement and decoration
Siteline Cabinetry which is the latest brand from the Corsi Group mainly focuses on the design and is easily accessible at a cheap price. They have the tendency to completely renovate and restructure the House in an attractive way as per clients need.
It’s a unique brand because they have the tendency to customize according to the user’s need for a lead time of four-five months and it’s competitively priced with over 270 finish choices and materials. They have several preconfigured accessories and cabinets which can be used as when required.
Within the two years when Siteline Cabinetry came into the market it has transformed umpteen number of homes. It has the potential to mutate every department of the house, may it be kitchens, storage rooms, bathrooms, closets and even laundry.
Why it is worth purchasing??
1) Siteline Cabinetry ensures to meet your need for enhancement within the limited time duration.
2) They have the caliber to modify the all departments of your house with their creative mind and skilled engineers.
3) The brand contains numerous interior accessories to optimize and revolutionize the storage space which includes knife and utensil drawer with a specific compartment to hold every piece in place.
4) One most important feature of Siteline Cabinetry is that we can configure our storage space for kitchen utensils, lids or pots, or even your gadgets such as cell phones and tablets.
5) They also have the wide range of spectacular colors like maple colors, gloss acrylic colors, glazes and crystal finishes such as thermofoil finish, laminate finish etc. Siteline guarantees the customer with durability and modernity designs.
6) One unique feature which makes it different from the others is that they have numerous finishes which are inspired by nature which gives a satisfactory and soothing feeling with the sense of balance and serenity. Some of nature’s inspired finishes include wool paint, ryegrass paint, willow paint, red oak pebble stain paint, Alder wood sandpiper stain, cherry wood harvest stain etc..
The success attained by the Siteline Cabinetry (an extension of the Corsi Group which was started on 16 July,1973) is due to their delivery of the satisfaction to their customers and their service and also because of the wide range of the product offering they have in cosmetics, modifications and the accessories within the pre-engineered offering.